Monday, March 24, 2008

Thing #4--out of sequence

I left the 23 things for about a month, but had worked on Flickr in sequence, but I forgot to post about it!  So sorry about that, but my proselytizing for Flickr will be out of order in my postings.

I just want to say, "Wow" about Flickr.  I had not been to that site since it was an infant and has it ever grown into a productive adult!  I started using my dotMac account to post and share photos and just had not even looked at Flickr until 23 Things.  

I love doing keyword searches.  Even looking up things like "red" was fun.  I am continually amazed by the creativity displayed here.

I love the geotags, looking up places I have been fortunate to visit.  It's like an online memory treasure trove.  I wonder if we will look back on this as a crude beginning to the "universal mind" or something similar.

Flickr is definitely a website to be shared with friends and library users.

No comments: